THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by keeptrying
Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
Replies: 11
Views: 4554

Hi Jimi, I don't have a tongue brush. I found any form of tongue brushing didn't really help. The Orabrush helps a little but can leave the tongue sore sometimes.

The coating in the picture was taken in the evening after brushing/scraping in the morning, After tongue scraping the coating starts to ...
by keeptrying
Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
Replies: 11
Views: 4554

Hi Dr Aydin,
I brush my tongue with an Orabrush several times a day, but almost as soon as I've done it the coating is back. If I gargle with Grapefruit seed extract then I produce a lot of clear mucus from my throat.

I'm considering going to allergymedicaluk.com , as they treat blastocystis ...
by keeptrying
Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
Replies: 11
Views: 4554

Thanks for your posts.

Halitosisux - Regarding the thyroid, Docs did some blood tests and they weren't concerned about the thyroid. Trying different doctors for the parasite treatment is difficult, I'm UK based and would need to go private. Even then from what I understand, many allopathic docs do ...
by keeptrying
Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: First Post - Can anyone help?
Replies: 11
Views: 4554

First Post - Can anyone help?

Hi there,
I’ve been watching these posts for some time, but finally decided to post my story. It is complicated but hopefully someone can help or advise. It all started around 10yrs ago in my early 20’s, I live in the UK but was living in India for 6 months. I had my wisdom teeth extracted and was ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗