Hello everyone,
It is me again. About a month ago I started my diary detailing my experience with severe chronic halotosis and my attempt to alleviate this condition via surgery. For those of you who are not familiar with me, read the topic, "My story, my struggle." I am now fully healed after ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsillectomy Results..Worked Sort of...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1251
- Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Two weeks later...
Hey gang,
It has been nearly two weeks since my surgery. I'm glad to report that I am able to sleep and eat somewhat normally now. I just had a Lumber Jack Slam for breakfast at Dennys and crispy fried chicken for lunch today. All I can say is... Sweeeeet!!!!! :P My ENT related that my inability to ...
It has been nearly two weeks since my surgery. I'm glad to report that I am able to sleep and eat somewhat normally now. I just had a Lumber Jack Slam for breakfast at Dennys and crispy fried chicken for lunch today. All I can say is... Sweeeeet!!!!! :P My ENT related that my inability to ...
- Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 7..
Okay folks,
I'm rolling into day 7 post surgery. In my last post I mentioned that I thought I was feeling better. Well today I'm back in miserable suffering mode. This is really frustrating. Your supposed to get better with time. With a Tonsillectomy it's a virtual roller coaster. The shooting pain ...
I'm rolling into day 7 post surgery. In my last post I mentioned that I thought I was feeling better. Well today I'm back in miserable suffering mode. This is really frustrating. Your supposed to get better with time. With a Tonsillectomy it's a virtual roller coaster. The shooting pain ...
- Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 6 after tonsillectomy..
Hello everyone,
Entering into day six post surgery. The overall pain has been declining. I still need pain killers to eat and drink, but other than that I think I may be actually getting over a hump. I still cannot get any sleep. I spoke with my ENT'S office and they confirmed that insomnia was a ...
Entering into day six post surgery. The overall pain has been declining. I still need pain killers to eat and drink, but other than that I think I may be actually getting over a hump. I still cannot get any sleep. I spoke with my ENT'S office and they confirmed that insomnia was a ...
- Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 5 after tonsillectomy..
Hello all,
First of all, for those of you who have been following my little saga I thank you for your support and encouraging words. It genuinely does make me feel better emotionally.
Entering into day 5 after tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy surgery. I don't know what to say but I feel a little ...
First of all, for those of you who have been following my little saga I thank you for your support and encouraging words. It genuinely does make me feel better emotionally.
Entering into day 5 after tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy surgery. I don't know what to say but I feel a little ...
- Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 4 after tonsillectomy
Hey guys,
It is now day four after tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. In one word, how can I describe it....PAIN!!!! :shock: There is now a constant feeling of pain around my entire gumline, my neck, a throbbing sensation from the back of my eyes, and worst of all, a shooting pain coming out from ...
It is now day four after tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. In one word, how can I describe it....PAIN!!!! :shock: There is now a constant feeling of pain around my entire gumline, my neck, a throbbing sensation from the back of my eyes, and worst of all, a shooting pain coming out from ...
- Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Re: You didn't screw up.
However for me, I've also learned to communicate using a variation of my own sign language. I have perfected my own body and hand gestures to effectively commuicate without saying anything.
Teach me :)
Right now if I say something it's not good, if I don't say anythin it's not good either ...
Teach me :)
Right now if I say something it's not good, if I don't say anythin it's not good either ...
- Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
You didn't screw up.
Yea, I feel the exact same way, but there's nothin we can do about it (now). I screwed up today. Someone asked me why I'm always that quiet and never say much. I only say things when it's really neccesary, but I won't for instance start telling someone stories. I have to time my sentences and keep ...
- Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 3 after tonsillectomy....
Hi guys,
Boy does this suck!! ](*,) It is now day 3 and some things have gotton better and some things have gotton worse. Just last night I was able to get a couple of hours of sleep since actually having the surgery. It was the most unpeaceful, frustrating, unsatisfying sleep I can remember. It ...
Boy does this suck!! ](*,) It is now day 3 and some things have gotton better and some things have gotton worse. Just last night I was able to get a couple of hours of sleep since actually having the surgery. It was the most unpeaceful, frustrating, unsatisfying sleep I can remember. It ...
- Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
Day 2 after surgery (Hell)
Hello everyone,
Oh my God! When I first got home the pain wasn't too bad. But now I am really, really, suffering!!! :cry: I have not been able to get a wink of sleep since the surgery over 24 hours ago and counting. I feel I won't be able to sleep anytime soon! The main reason for this I suspect is ...
Oh my God! When I first got home the pain wasn't too bad. But now I am really, really, suffering!!! :cry: I have not been able to get a wink of sleep since the surgery over 24 hours ago and counting. I feel I won't be able to sleep anytime soon! The main reason for this I suspect is ...
- Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My story/My struggle
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4914
My story/My struggle
Hello everyone,
I just came home from surgery for a tonsillectomy and andenoidectomy. Before I go any further let me introduce myself. I have suffered from severe chronic halitosis for nearly all my life. I first really became aware of the true seriousness of my problem during my early years of ...
I just came home from surgery for a tonsillectomy and andenoidectomy. Before I go any further let me introduce myself. I have suffered from severe chronic halitosis for nearly all my life. I first really became aware of the true seriousness of my problem during my early years of ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Another Tonsillectomy cure
- Replies: 82
- Views: 79307
How did you cope?
Hello,
First of all, I'm so glad for you that this procedure worked for you. I have been planning a tonsillectomy myself. I'm scheduled to go under the knife next month. My doctor tells me I'm going to hate him for two weeks after the surgery!! How bad was it for you in terms of pain and eating ...
First of all, I'm so glad for you that this procedure worked for you. I have been planning a tonsillectomy myself. I'm scheduled to go under the knife next month. My doctor tells me I'm going to hate him for two weeks after the surgery!! How bad was it for you in terms of pain and eating ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.