THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by kakaroto
Sat May 17, 2014 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
Replies: 45
Views: 30390

Interesting post. I have a nasal deviated septum. I have nasal odour.
Kakaroto; You say zinc is dangerous to the sense of smell. So tell us exactly how much zinc, in what form, concentration, volume of solution etc etc, so no one, if anyone that does try it doesn't suffer negative consequences ...
by kakaroto
Sat May 17, 2014 6:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
Replies: 45
Views: 30390

CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!

“CURED”
I never thought I was ever going to write this .

– My Fecal BB probably has been here since I was born , I started noticing it in school by peoples reactions , I've been suffering for all my life during my childhood my mom gave me a lot of antibiotics and my Dad use to have rants every once ...
by kakaroto
Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Ozonator
Replies: 1
Views: 1516

Ozonator

I read an article about this ozonator machine , and according to it , ozonated water kills anykind of bacteria , virus and even fungus almost instantly and many times faster and more efectively then pure bleach, and that it is completely harmless to people and it could cure bad breath ,Is this truth ...
by kakaroto
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath 24*7
Replies: 5
Views: 3757

Hi FullOfHope
Yes , a couple of months ago my ent consultant checked my nasal passages with an endoscope,
and yes I do have a big nasal polyp on the right side of my nose that could be a cause of this post nasal drip ,I was not sure if this was the main cause of my BB since it could be so many ...
by kakaroto
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath from nose and mouth
Replies: 3
Views: 2921

Hi FullOfHope
Yes , a couple of months ago my ent consultant checked my nasal passages with an endoscope,
and yes I do have a big nasal polyp on the right side of my nose that could be a cause of this post nasal drip ,I was not sure if this was the main cause of my BB since it could be so many ...
by kakaroto
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath from nose and mouth
Replies: 3
Views: 2921

bad breath from nose and mouth

HI , My bad breath comes out from my nose and mouth continuosly , it does not matter how much I wash and floss.

Do any of you guys get a stronger BB smell that rushes out your mouth and nose specially when you swallow , and dramatically goes down when you try not to.like in my case

and I also see ...
by kakaroto
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Contagious BB
Replies: 6
Views: 2995

The samething happens to me LJ, when I talk closely to my girlfriend I can smell my own bad breath , and also when I take a hot shower, I can smell it hanging in the air.
by kakaroto
Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath 24*7
Replies: 5
Views: 3757

Bad Breath 24*7

Hi I also have bad breath and this is my story ,
It does not matter how much I brush and wash my mouth it still stinks literally 24*7, I use Therabreath , chlorhexidine , peroxide, yougur , k12 probiotics, saline solution , nasal irrigator , tongue scraper and every type of mouth wash there is and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗