Thank you Leena and Happy days
Both your replies are very gratfully appreaciated. I have so much fear involved in this area. And getting your responses has been extreamly helpful. Both your replies make a lot of sence. I feel a lot more hopeful and confident about what I should do.
It is also ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice on dating please ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4883
- Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice on dating please ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4883
Advice on dating please ?
Hi
I am a 37 year old male in London. When I was in my teen I was traumatised when my mother and a friend at school told me I had bad breath. I feel terrified aroud dating women . I am able to meet them as friends and keep a reasonable distance.
I have hardly had any girlfriends. I want now to ...
I am a 37 year old male in London. When I was in my teen I was traumatised when my mother and a friend at school told me I had bad breath. I feel terrified aroud dating women . I am able to meet them as friends and keep a reasonable distance.
I have hardly had any girlfriends. I want now to ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.