@pinane your situation sounds very similar to mine - although I believe I can usually always smell my bb. May I ask what type of testing was done for the TMAU? Was this a blood or urine test? Thank you
Thanks for spending time to write about your experience.
Adenoctomy might work for you if not ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 150 matches
- Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5621
- Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in 2 weeks
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5621
- Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What to think/do?!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7472
Sickandtired I totally sympathize with you as I am currently in the exact same boat; feeling EXTREMELY confused :? My best friends have told me I am crazy and don't have bb - yet I am constantly dealing with the reactions.
On Sunday; I met up with stinkbomb and somethinstinks - ALL 3 of us could ...
On Sunday; I met up with stinkbomb and somethinstinks - ALL 3 of us could ...
- Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Know anything that reduces BB?/ Anyone been to UKspecialist?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2991
Re: Know anything that reduces BB?/ Anyone been to UKspecial
Ell22 wrote:Hello all,
Does anyone know if Resveratrol and probiotics help BB? (for those where the issue is not dental)
Also, has anyone been to a UK specialist?
Thanks
Elle
I sent you pm
- Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you get reactions like this?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6926
- Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
- Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
- Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
- Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
- Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6994
Re: Converting to Islam and sex with a virgin didn't cure me
Hey guys, I mentioned a few months ago I was looking into converting to Islam and having sex with a virgin to cure BB, I must report it doesn't work. It cost me $1200 to find a virgin willing to sell her virginity. What a waste of money. I made this thread to save you the trouble in case anyone was ...
- Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I don't really believe them..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4016
- Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I don't really believe them..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4016
- Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jesus Christ CURE
- Replies: 45
- Views: 10393
- Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I don't really believe them..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4016
- Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Jesus Christ CURE
- Replies: 45
- Views: 10393
I don't know what your outburst has to do with any of this. And why you edited the old comment and didn't reply with a new comment. You didn't even answer to my question.
"Brain cells heh. Too few. Maybe this is why you're an atheist" isn't an argument either. It's a hostile and childish reaction ...
"Brain cells heh. Too few. Maybe this is why you're an atheist" isn't an argument either. It's a hostile and childish reaction ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.