THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 37 matches
- Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is this the end?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3233
is this the end?
Hi, I posted a few weeks ago regarding my zinc deficiency, the post is called Cured?? Zinc deficient if you want to check it out. So anyway I had a follow up appointment today at the dental hospital, a quick back story, I had blood test which determined I have a zinc deficiency, so I've been on zinc ...
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
hmm thats true! well fingers crossed, I really do hope it improves it for you at the very least. Maybe give it time till over a month, and see if there's any difference.
I dont know about the possibility of a cure but my bb has definitely gotten worse over the years. Similar to you; it could only ...
I dont know about the possibility of a cure but my bb has definitely gotten worse over the years. Similar to you; it could only ...
- Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
dollymary1 - I did not have a deficiency [not that I know of anyway]. I believe someone posted on here that zinc helps minimize odour, and I gave it a try.
Ive had bb for 18 years now; and ive tried a lot of things. My symptoms are dry mouth, sour breath/ smells of whatever I eat. Right now, I'm ...
Ive had bb for 18 years now; and ive tried a lot of things. My symptoms are dry mouth, sour breath/ smells of whatever I eat. Right now, I'm ...
- Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
- Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
- Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
- Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured?? Zinc deficient!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9679
Cured?? Zinc deficient!
Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while and a lot has happened since. A brief background on myself, I have been suffering from bad breath for around 5 years. I'm 18 currently. Like us all bad breath has destroyed my life, although I've managed to maintain a great group of friends, and the ...
- Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13718
- Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13718
Hi! What a lovely post, I'm so glad another one of us is cured! I had a tonsillectomy nearly a year ago, I was convinced this was the cause of my bad breath, it didn't work for me though :(
Tung brush sounds like a great product for me, my tongue is HEAVILY yellow/white coated at any point in the ...
Tung brush sounds like a great product for me, my tongue is HEAVILY yellow/white coated at any point in the ...
- Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2590
Hey Dolly. Are you in the UK by any chance and did your dentist remove it solely on the basis of it smelling bad? When I floss between my wisdom tooth (which has grown at a weird angle) and the next molar there is a smell and it's really hard to get rid of. I'm going to mention it I think next time ...
- Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2590
Few days after, my tongue is much less yellow coated, I had to go to work today, normally when I come back from work my tongue is very yellow, but today is was more of a pinky white.
I have also noticed my morning breath isn't as bad, besides from the cheesy smell and taste coming from the wound ...
I have also noticed my morning breath isn't as bad, besides from the cheesy smell and taste coming from the wound ...
- Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2590
WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION
Hi everyone, I had my wisdom tooth removed yesterday and I would like to share my findings.
The surgery was bad at all, took about 30 minutes, I was numb afterwards so I couldn't feel a thing. Once the numbing wore off it was quite sore but not unbearable. It's getting much better now still sore ...
The surgery was bad at all, took about 30 minutes, I was numb afterwards so I couldn't feel a thing. Once the numbing wore off it was quite sore but not unbearable. It's getting much better now still sore ...
- Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cursed with BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4725
I still have my tonsils but have not noticed any tonsil stones. I still have my wisdom teeth but I cant take them out yet because I have braces. I don't have heartburn or stuffy nose and I've been drinking more water since the summer. I do have a white/yellow coating on my tongue which I scrape like ...
- Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cursed with BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4725
- Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Went to a dentist....
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3453
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.