THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by johnny797
Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Guys try to hit on me snd then I bloe them away
Replies: 19
Views: 13748

Where do you live?

I am handsome guy with BB too! Maybe we can get together and give each other honets answers about our problem.

Please respond...Don't leave me hanging! Best Wishes.

Johnny
by johnny797
Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Irrigation of the nasal passages
Replies: 1
Views: 1246

Irrigation of the nasal passages

I've been irrigating over a month and got not relief....I have not tried letting the solution go back into my mouth, but I will try. I've been suffering with CH too for the past 6yrs. No one seems to relate to my condition, even my wife. Do any of you live in NJ? Maybe we could get together and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗