THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My survival tips
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1174
My survival tips
I am 30 and have had bad breath, among other health issues, since I was 18. When I was 16 I had a bout with anorexia, lost 70 pounds, and then I started to eat normal again, and have been experiencing, sinus, gastro, neurological, and bad breath problems ever since. On a side note, never deprive ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.