THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 73 matches

by j0n1982
Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsills out and cured
Replies: 38
Views: 13519

im really hoping that my case is also a result of my tonsils.

the first time i saw a tonsil stone in there, i was so excited. i dont know if i should have been or should be, but i am feeling better because i am given hope.

i want to get my tonsils out too. im trying to save some money to pay for ...
by j0n1982
Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: im furious
Replies: 11
Views: 4015

ok, im going to let it out for goodness' sake.

f u c k jimi and yes i mean it f u c k u some more, homeboy.

this is your site and everything but honestly man, you a big f u c king a s s hole . you are not helping her case, man. shut the f u c k up. all you do is whine and f u c k people up with ...
by j0n1982
Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 10997

I am not sure what westerners meant with "table" salt? I tried rocksalt (seasalt). And it is quite rough in the mouth. It caused me tiny blisters inside my mouth...

Also, I am not sure how it affected my breath malodor, but yes I also felt my mouth "fresher". This could be a placebo effect. I ...
by j0n1982
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:54 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: happy birthday to me
Replies: 5
Views: 4891

Thank you.

It wasnt the best birthday I had, but it was ok. Nothing bad happened. I felt good for the whole day. Until next year, I suppose.
by j0n1982
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:53 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: happy birthday to me
Replies: 5
Views: 4891

***double post***
by j0n1982
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 10997

Thanks you very much.

oh is that rock salt or iodized salt? Or just any salt for that matter?

how should the mixture look like? it should be a little pasty, correct? just want to be sure i do it right.
by j0n1982
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:55 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: happy birthday to me
Replies: 5
Views: 4891

happy birthday to me

happy b-day to me. 26 years old, a few more hours from now. july 1, 1982.

hopefully, we all get cured ....that's my birthday wish! <crosses fingers>

have faith everyone, and always be safe (and happy). i am glad i have found each and everyone of you.

thanks.
by j0n1982
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT -PLEASE READ
Replies: 28
Views: 10997

what is your layman's term for bicarbonate soda?

thanks.
by j0n1982
Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For those who have lost faith.....
Replies: 13
Views: 4200

thats a nice story, and congratulations on your soon to be baby..

i have a feeling though that most of us will grow old angry and bitter........and i am 1 of the first who will admit to that
by j0n1982
Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Old News: Hydrogen Peroxide
Replies: 3
Views: 1648

thank you for bringing this up... i will try this again early this morning.
by j0n1982
Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Laser Treatment???
Replies: 1
Views: 1128

its basically tonsillectomy. the procedure is just with laser. they would vaporize your tonsils, and that's it. this is under the general idea that it is the tonsils that is causing halitosis.

i have hopes about this to be honest ( although I am not sure if this really is the answer to my or your ...
by j0n1982
Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15138

Re: We cant smell eachother?

Hello everyone!

Me and another person from this forum met here in Oslo this week end. This was our first live meeting, after having exchanged a lot of emails some months........ But to make a long story short we found out that we can not smell eachothers BB. And before anyone jump “are you sure ...
by j0n1982
Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So how is everyone coping/feeling?
Replies: 31
Views: 12205

i am feeling so down today. i just came from a job interview and the interviewer was wondering why i kept covering my mouth, so i put it out in the open and guess i stunk out the joint. 3 seconds later the interview was over...

i have been unemployed for 4 months and 2 days now. my mother has been ...
by j0n1982
Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB chick on tv
Replies: 16
Views: 6143

That is just to hard. I can't imagine the humiliation that she had to go through.

What was she thinking anyway? Why in the world did she force herself into that situation? I feel sorry for her...

:(
by j0n1982
Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I know what is the cause of bb
Replies: 19
Views: 9067

I disagree with the acid reflux. I have had H for a long time now, I am sure this is caused by something in the mouth/throat area.

I had a good friend back in highschool who used to sympathize with me. There were moments when I would get mocked bec of my BB, then he comes in does this stomach ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗