THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
- Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:59 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: first time venting frustration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2518
Hi smelly cat, just want to welcome you to this forum. I dont have any advice thou, im not cured. Maybe you can meet up with someone from this forum. I did, and this crazy bb situation doesnt torture me that much anymore. Occasionally there are also arranged meetups. Mentally it is very healthy to ...
- Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:04 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Adventures In BB Land!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5723
welcome to this forum, thedailydread. And for shearing. I really feel your pain, since ive also had bb from I was about 11( now im 39.) I surely knows my life would have been very different without this. Makes other peoples lifes look more manageble. Hope you find some comfort and help in this site ...
- Sat May 10, 2008 5:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsilectomi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3224
Thanks for advice spygirl. I went to the ENT, didnt have to convince him to get me operated, he agreed after a few minutes. Johoo. I mentioned that I would prefer it done by laser, but he was totally against that. Ill probably take probiotic after im operated. And maybe large dozes of c vitamin is a ...
- Wed May 07, 2008 7:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tonsilectomi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3224
- Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What are your status?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2004
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We cant smell eachother?
- Replies: 52
- Views: 15157
- Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:36 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Tonight many of my close friends reacted...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4629
- Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Research Funding
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5582
- Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We cant smell eachother?
- Replies: 52
- Views: 15157
I have been thinking about that. I could smell myself from the beginning, but I dont think it was as bad as usual. Then after a while we started some serious drinking, and I normally dont care then. When we blowed at each other, I think I focused on his breath. I cant remember I thought about my own ...
- Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I NEED HELP!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BB ANYMORE!!!!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2963
I am usually always up around 4 in the night. Its the worst time to think about bb worries. It can really get me more upset than any other time of the day. But lately I have been more relaxed about it. Maybe because I have been mailing and lately met up with a guy from this forum. We could not smell ...
- Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: We cant smell eachother?
- Replies: 52
- Views: 15157
- Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 193062
- Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: SB12 claims 24 hour fresh breath- Is it effective?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 14142
- Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tired?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4125
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK Gathering!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5995
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.