THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 61 matches
- Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9435
- Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9435
Well the same thing happened to me too. I never had noticeable bad breath at all and then all of a sudden I was struck with it. However, at the time I was eating A LOT of fried foods and greasy stuff. Also I never took any vitamins or anything. Also I was under a lot of stress. I've also noticed an ...
- Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:21 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Laser Surgery Was the Cure for Me
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19943
- Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
- Replies: 27
- Views: 9435
This is ridiculous. Where am I? Is this hell or something? I actually thought the laser wouldn't work anyway.
From what we know bad breath lies in a type of bacteria. The only way to get rid of the bad breath bacteria is to isolate the type of bacteria we all have and eliminate it. The only reason ...
From what we know bad breath lies in a type of bacteria. The only way to get rid of the bad breath bacteria is to isolate the type of bacteria we all have and eliminate it. The only reason ...
- Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you have white coating or any other color?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6805
- Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm kind of nervous.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3018
I'm kind of nervous.
Well here's the thing. Before I had bad breath I talked to many people and I was all social and liked doing many things. Now I don't do any of that. I've become secluded in a way and I really don't like to be with anyone now. Introversion and depression are not good. I also really like to do ...
- Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please email jill hart
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7997
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Mouth/Smileguy claimed to fame
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3212
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please email jill hart
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7997
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:09 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Outstanding!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4558
Outstanding!
I just wanted to tell everyone (including Jimi) good work on participating on the site. This is outstanding. Look how many members we have now. The number grew, I guess you can say exponentially. But lets not stop. Let us continue to get many members that post here. And not members like Smileguy and ...
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does eliminating gum disease helped anyone?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1909
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Petition is on!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4080
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please email jill hart
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7997
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Petition is on!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4080
Sign me up too. Although I'm kind of confused on where to sign up. I mean do we send the information to [email protected]?
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:49 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I can't stand it.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7034
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.