THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 83 matches
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: not sure if this was posted ...but worth a read
- Replies: 40
- Views: 15003
Hey Congrats Oceanside. I fully agree with you. I am also one of those who totally gave up on millions of things that did not work…mouthwash, nasal irrigation, etc. and upon doing so, my dry mouth went away in a zap. It was the start of my recovery. I believe that there was a time in our life when ...
- Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10662
- Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:13 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: happy birthday to me
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4890
- Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10662
That's great Spygirl, but does less pnd = improved breath?
Yes technically, provided your bb is caused by bacteria as they feed on the protein/phlegm. However, I couldn’t ascertain whether my bb is less offensive due solely to oregano caps as I am doing a lot of things to lessen/eliminate it. But ...
Yes technically, provided your bb is caused by bacteria as they feed on the protein/phlegm. However, I couldn’t ascertain whether my bb is less offensive due solely to oregano caps as I am doing a lot of things to lessen/eliminate it. But ...
- Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Sinus fungus
- Replies: 29
- Views: 10662
I am taking Oregano caps (Oragaresp) and I notice that my PND is much much better. I also sleep well. But you have to deal with a little after-taste which goes off 30 mins afterwards. However, I stopped nasal irrigation years ago- did not help my nasal bb nor my pnd at all, instead it made them worst.
- Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stop protein NOW
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6781
- Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OneDay111 - Jimi - Others RE baking soda
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1860
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just told my hubby about this forum
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5861
Last year I took a cab to airport and back. The cab driver initially asked me polite questions the moment I came in. I did not answer much- about 6-7 words the whole time I was in the cab. He rolled down his window but did not switch the aircon off. He'd rather have the scorching heat from outside ...
- Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!
- Replies: 90
- Views: 38599
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!
- Replies: 90
- Views: 38599
- Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Biotene Mouthwash
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7996
- Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wish me luck...
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3428
I went to a dental surgeon here last Thursday because of tooth implants. I do not have much teeth because of pregnancy and my teeth condition has been worsened by repeatedly altering my fixed bridge over the course of 7 years. Anyway, instead of 6 implants, I actually need 7. I have experienced pain ...
- Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Life is changing
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3224
- Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Help Me!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2553
- Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: running and hali
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2890
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.