THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by collegekid7
Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Opinions
Replies: 3
Views: 1497

Ah, yeah I always try to look for those signs. I don't get constantly offered gum, and I do recognize that people rub there noses occasionally, but it is not an all the time thing. I'm the one who usually take a step back, I guess i'm just too afraid to man up to my fear and test peoples reactions ...
by collegekid7
Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Opinions
Replies: 3
Views: 1497

Opinions

Hey what's up everyone
I've been looking around for a bit, and finally decided to register. I just want to know what you guys think. I'm not sure if I physically have bad breath or not, and that is what kills me. As a kid growing up, I never really thought about it too much. However, there were 3 ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗