THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by Soo
Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bacterial imbalance
Replies: 13
Views: 6917

Hello
I went to a gastroenterologist
And written test
Did you know that bad breath can be related to the immune system or not؟؟؟
by Soo
Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bacterial imbalance
Replies: 13
Views: 6917

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

:(
by Soo
Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bacterial imbalance
Replies: 13
Views: 6917

I'm not taking any drug right now -- still waiting for the results of the biopsy.

What type of biopsy؟
I mean Explain more

How did you know that it originates in your gut?

d.r told me I really do not know
But my BB is a great sign
My halitosis is too cold Weather

But BB is too little in hot ...
by Soo
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bacterial imbalance
Replies: 13
Views: 6917

I have the same problem I think.

You need to go see a gastroenterologist and he will advise you on what medication to take.

Are you taking a particular drug, and the drug was effective?

Honey is helpful too. Dilute pure raw honey in water and drink it daily -- might take some time but it ...
by Soo
Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bacterial imbalance
Replies: 13
Views: 6917

bacterial imbalance

Hi


My halitosis is a bacterial imbalance in the gut


I know that probiotics might help me.
Anyone got more info?


Please help :?
by Soo
Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: antibiotics
Replies: 9
Views: 2765

Hello Friend

I'm going to be positive if the test "Helicobacter pylori"
I'm taking antibiotics

Bismuth and pantoprazole before breakfast and dinner 1number metronidazole, amoxicillin every 12 hours from each of 2 -A month

Does any of you experienced this issue?
The number of antibiotics will ...
by Soo
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:15 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 3572

Re: DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!

:?: :?: :?: :?:
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗