THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 38 matches

by oneway
Sat May 05, 2007 12:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

waitingforrelief,

No, my calcium ascorbate was not the chewable kind but I tried to chew it because it seems like vitamin C in the mouth has a direct effect on oral bacteria. Most chewable kinds are ascorbic acid based. I am also prone to heartburn like you so I am cautious about trying this ...
by oneway
Fri May 04, 2007 11:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

How about taking calcium ascorbate? Alkaline form of vitamin C? They taste really bad though. I tried with my exisiting supply of Vitamin c which happens to be calcium ascorbate.
by oneway
Fri May 04, 2007 5:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180187

Wow,

That's amazing! So many people with different kinds of halitosis are all finding relief! Like waitingforrelief my breath gets worse towards the end of the day and when I am out all day and then go out at night with friends + alchohol, I can feel my mouth getting sticky and dry and I start ...
by oneway
Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: kissing?
Replies: 37
Views: 13329

The first relationship I had lasted two years and my breath was pretty bad then. Towards the end of the two years the guy's breath became worse and I wonder if any of my bacteria transfered to him. Other guys I kissed I don't think I transfered anything because they were short term relationships ...
by oneway
Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What worls for me:
Replies: 11
Views: 3972

thanks waitingforrelief!

I previously tried mastic gum pills made for people with H.pylori in their stomachs and it did nothing for me. I even tried mastic toothpaste imported from Greece. I think I will try the plain mastic gum in water now.

Thanks for the tip!
by oneway
Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nullo NOT working....
Replies: 8
Views: 4526

Iris,

Sugar breath could mean diabetic breath. My dad had that sometimes and he has had diabetes for 26 years. It's best to get your health checked.

Rust breath could mean there is some blood somewhere, your gums, your toungue or somewhere else. Blood and rust have iron in common and that may be ...
by oneway
Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone with intestinal problems try Dr. Natura's Colonix?
Replies: 6
Views: 2633

It's amazing. Every "new" thing people post here, I have tried before!

Yes, I tried Dr Natura for two months. It makes you s**t a lot, but does nothing for your breath. If you have been habitually constipated, it will help cleasne out old, impacted material and you might even lose a few pounds in ...
by oneway
Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What worls for me:
Replies: 11
Views: 3972

Though my breath has never been so bad as to fill a room or a car, it was at it's worst at the end of last year when it literally smelled like shit. I used Dentyl PH and therabreath spray and nothing helped.

What works for me now is the following:

Avoid milk,coffee, onions, garlic etc.
Brush ...
by oneway
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil of Oregano/Carvacrol/Antibiotics/Antimicrobial
Replies: 9
Views: 5633

ROFL!

You guys are too funny! It was nice to have a good belly laugh after a rather depressing day.

Thanks! =D>
by oneway
Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: News from the TMAU Foundation/Fecal odor/Nullo
Replies: 22
Views: 17390

jc, Nullo contains something called chlorophyllin which seems to be a copper compound of chlorophyll. I hope this means that chlorophyllin is more potent that chlorophyll. I guess I will have to wait and watch until someone in the US tries this and reports their results here.
by oneway
Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Professions that don't require much talkin...
Replies: 14
Views: 5711

Work from home. That's what I do. Find a skill that will allow you to work from home. I enjoy working from home and would have done that even if I didn't have BB. But look for some jobs that you can work from home or telecommute.
by oneway
Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: News from the TMAU Foundation/Fecal odor/Nullo
Replies: 22
Views: 17390

From Nullo's website..

"Nullo's primary ingredient causes a change in metabolism of odor-producing bacteria. This affects a neutralization (complexing or adsorbtion) of the odorous gas in bacterial cultures. Thus, the odors of bodily wastes are dramatically reduced or eliminated."

Will this work ...
by oneway
Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TriOral
Replies: 5
Views: 3087

It gave me putrid, yucky breath. The days I used it were one of the few times I really had "shit breath". The whole "zinc works for halitosis" is a huge scam, IMHO.
by oneway
Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Celebrities with bad breath
Replies: 14
Views: 12957

Definately not the kind of bad breath that most people have here. If some of the members were in their position in a movie, the other actors would have at least coughed or touched their noses, or backed their head away from them for a few times. There's also no way that they can be so confident to ...
by oneway
Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Celebrities with bad breath
Replies: 14
Views: 12957

Celebrities with bad breath

Interesting article. I guess no one is immune from this problem..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,76903,00.html
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗