THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 37 matches

by Orodor
Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are your status?
Replies: 4
Views: 1999

Thank you for your answers, but as I was told there are already som polls here... Its just that I never saw them... This thread has as such been answered there.
by Orodor
Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What are your status?
Replies: 4
Views: 1999

What are your status?

I know this might be hard question to answer, because of its personal aspect. But I want to ask it anyway, as we are discussing ways of finding someone to help us with our problem. Its not easy task as our disease isnt "lethal" as the doctors usually tell me.

So what is your status on?

1. Work
2 ...
by Orodor
Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Research Funding
Replies: 17
Views: 5579

Yes, I actually knew that. Its like that everywhere, and that is also logic. Because this is privately funded projects.

OR
by Orodor
Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Research Funding
Replies: 17
Views: 5579

It would be a long way, but here you could if you are good and stubborn maybe get 60 percent public funding. That would leave us down to 360 000 dollar. Over 3 years.

It would been interesting if someone else called their university though. But I guess one of the big advantages about this in ...
by Orodor
Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Research Funding
Replies: 17
Views: 5579

I have called the university of Oslo about this. They charge a standard fee of 100k USD a year for rental of equipment for PHD student. In addition we would have to pay salary. If we manage to get one for 50k we would need to fund 150k USD a year. We would probably also need a medical student, so we ...
by Orodor
Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

Scientist42,

Thank you so much for your imput. It becomes more clear for me that group meetings and finding friends/partner with the same problem, might be the right adaption into living a normal life with this illness. As far as I can read your post you have the same conclusion?

You mention a ...
by Orodor
Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

Re: We cant smell eachother?


For some strange reason what you have experieced is especially TRUE. I have made a similar topic a few months ago. Me and JC met up we couldn't for the love of God smell H! I wonder why? But I am going to back you on this. My good friend JC can vouch about this story as well.

PS: I met with JC ...
by Orodor
Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

I believe this topic is very important. When you look at all the "I cant live with this", "please help", "I have no social life" posts on this site, and other sites, I can imagine this is a form of relief.

At least it is for me. This means there are people out there whom I can live an ordinary ...
by Orodor
Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Research Funding
Replies: 17
Views: 5579

It is quite normal to fund PHD students in different topics. My suggestion would be to look for a dentist student of some kind. This would not cost 3k dollar a month though. Because PHD is also usually funded by companies, government or a network to research a specific topic. This is quite expensive ...
by Orodor
Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

Thank you for your post Scientist. Your post was not offensive at all, but rather full of inspiration.

So the conclusion CAN be:
Our illness is not the end of the world. But it require to adapt in the "society" we live in? What thought have you done about this? I have had assumptions that we can ...
by Orodor
Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

Everything you need is there. You can get a good sized Island for 1.5 mill euros in a warm place.
Im sure a lot would be in for it. Just the first step that would be problem hehe

I do think your right about your room example.
by Orodor
Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

Orodor, just to now, when was the last time that someone told you directly that you had bb, or you heard someone telling this to another person about you?? , not touching noses or bad faces, or things like that, just a person saying directly that you have bb??
Cause now i got the doubt that what if ...
by Orodor
Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

Larc400 wrote:Did you do actual close-up tests..?
Oh yes believe me we did. Several times.
Even in a public place, which made a few bystanders look oddly at us!
by Orodor
Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15139

We cant smell eachother?

Hello everyone!

Me and another person from this forum met here in Oslo this week end. This was our first live meeting, after having exchanged a lot of emails some months........ But to make a long story short we found out that we can not smell eachothers BB. And before anyone jump “are you sure you ...
by Orodor
Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK Gathering!
Replies: 15
Views: 5984

Are these meetings strictly meant to be for UK members only? I understand if so, but would like to know so no further energy is spent on trying to get to one.

OR
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗