I have been dealing with severe bath breath from coated tongue and random sniff of fecal smell around me for almost 9 years.
I started out with coated tongue, then bad breath that wont go away, then the fecal smell from nose to constipation.
Cure
1. I managed to treat my dry mouth with ordinary ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Excessive gas and lack of smell -- related to bad breath?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1842
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.