THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by enigma
Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsills out and cured
Replies: 38
Views: 13528

Sweets07 really wish you hadn't said that now lol! Can anyone recommend any probiotic products? I'm eating Activia yoghurts, but maybe I could buy some capsules from a health store or something?
And about the tonsillectomy, I'm working tomorrow after a fortnight off, my mouth has almost healed, it ...
by enigma
Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsills out and cured
Replies: 38
Views: 13528

Thanks guys, it's a huge relief, fingers crossed there won't be a recurrence. If you've had your tonsils out and there's still a problem I really don't know what to do apart from extend my sympathy.
If you're in America and can't afford a tonsillectomy, couldn't you do worse than going to Cuba to ...
by enigma
Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsills out and cured
Replies: 38
Views: 13528

Tonsills out and cured

I'd been afflicted with bad breath for over ten years and I just accepted there was no solution. After I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash, my breath still smelled appalling, and it was creating a massive problem.
Someone on here mentioned the tonisllectomy so I thought '***k it' I've got nothing ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗