THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Searching4cure
Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
Replies: 145
Views: 55198

Compor, what's your exact regime? special diet?
by Searching4cure
Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
Replies: 145
Views: 55198

The bismuth had to be doing something. I stopped taking it because it was causing constipation and my BB seems worse along with armpit and private part increased smell. Anyone know what to do to combat constipation? Injesting the aspirin seems to help but it's clear the aspirin can't do it alone.
by Searching4cure
Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
Replies: 145
Views: 55198

Still unsure

I'm on day 5 of the aspirin regimen for my mouth. I'm on day 2 for taking an aspirin and 2 pepto daily. I added the aspirin a day because I read on cure zone that people have seen success with BO. I have isolated BO in the female areas and armpits. Regarding the BO, the jury is still out. Went out ...
by Searching4cure
Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
Replies: 145
Views: 55198

Feeling cautiously optimistic

This my first time posting, even I've lurked for many years under a different user name. Nevertheless, I'm on day 3 of this regimen. Still had reactions on day 2, but they seemed less severe. Today, I've not seen any reactions, but I've been quiet (my usual). I'm scared to test it. I will try to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗