A really rambling post:
I remember when I was in primary school, we were having a group discussion with some fellow classmates. I tried to say something and my teacher made some comment and made me face away from the rest of the group of kids. I was just a child, and I could not understand why ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: a rambling post
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1190
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Magnolia bark
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1209
Magnolia bark
I have not heard anyone talking about magnolia bark. It is reportedly able to cure bb. Has anyone tried it?
Where can I purchase some. I have checked Amazon etc, but I am not sure about the quality or if the product is genuine.
thank you
Where can I purchase some. I have checked Amazon etc, but I am not sure about the quality or if the product is genuine.
thank you
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.