Hi guys I just wanted to drop you a line and say I will be leaving the board for the summer.Good luck everyone and may you all have an awsome summer.
John
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 46 matches
- Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:09 pm
- Forum: EVERYTHING RELATED WITH OUR WEBSITE
- Topic: Summer Break
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4541
- Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
I dont know if the bad breath has gone away because my throat is sore .I honestly think I got rid of most of my bb before the laser.I got the laser to get rid of that littlr bit of bad taste I had sometimes in my throat and that bad taste is gone although I wont know for sure until my sore throat ...
- Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
Jess its really simple go to your doctor get them to look and see if you have crypts or not.If you dont have crypts the laser will be of no benefit.But first go to the dentist and see if you have any pockets around your teeth.I had pockets around three of my teeth and when I flossed those teeth was ...
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
Do you have any digestive problems,that will determine which ones you take.For the intestines I take digestive advantage gas 2.The reason I take this brand is because it is cheap for sporogenes.I used to take one scoop of latero flora and swish it around and I would take 2 lozenges of udos in the ...
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
I dont think anybody could smell my breath anymore because of all my work I have done with probiotics.Im still going to take the probiotics for the rest of my life.I have been taking them for a long time but most of my success has come in the last few months using fresh mouth to reduce the bacteria ...
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
- Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
- Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
- Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mercurius
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10093
- Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2714
Candida is the new answer to everything.I would like to let you know that candida(yeast)has no smell whats so ever.What it does do is prevent the good bacteria from thriving so the bad bacteria can thrive.Its still a bacxteria issue meaning the bad bacteria are winning over the good.No matter the ...
- Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mercurius
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10093
I had the consult and im having the laser july 6th at 4:30.The reason people have success with liver flushes is because its your livers responsibilty to filter out the bad bacteria when its not functioning properly it dumps the bad bacteria into the lymph system and from there they get distributed ...
- Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mercurius
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10093
To dvy
T. dvy if you think the source is your tongue then you have it in your tonsils too and no matter how much you clean up your tongue those huge crypts are going to harber the bacteria in way more concenttation then your tongue could ever.Concentrate on getting rid of the bacteria in your tonsils first ...
- Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried the laser operation??
- Replies: 56
- Views: 22975
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.