THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by chloe
Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB on Oprah Thursday Oct 9th
Replies: 8
Views: 3207

I'm sorry everyone, Oprah only had what mindy said: if guests know someone with BB, should they tell them. Oprah said yes. It was three minutes long and nothing worth taking a look at.
by chloe
Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB on Oprah Thursday Oct 9th
Replies: 8
Views: 3207

BB on Oprah Thursday Oct 9th

Hi Everyone,

I just saw an ad on TV that Oprah will be discussing BB on her show tomorrow.
by chloe
Wed May 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deviated Septum Surgery
Replies: 3
Views: 1850

No, I never had nasal BB. It's not that painful and it took about 10 days to recover but you could be back at work in a couple of days.
I now think my BB comes from my stomach. I was convinced it was my nose but not anymore.
by chloe
Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deviated Septum Surgery
Replies: 3
Views: 1850

I had the surgery January of 2007. It did nothing to fix my BB but it did open the one nostril I had that was blocked all the time. PND improved but still have the BB. The best part about the surgery was I only get one sinus infection a year now instead of the 4 to 5 a year I use to get.
Good luck.
by chloe
Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose Update
Replies: 3
Views: 1337

I started taking lactose enzymes (any brand at the drugstore) and about two days after I started taking them my breath was fine. It was good for about two weeks and then my BB was back. I thought maybe I should take something stronger and found some lactose enzyme powder on the internet and took ...
by chloe
Mon May 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose Update
Replies: 3
Views: 1337

Lactose Update

Hi everyone,

I was the one who had some good results with fighting my lactose intolerance. I just finished a 34 day program which is supposed to cure me of lactose intolerance and I think it has in some ways - I can eat ice cream now but I hate to tell everyone that my BB is back. I have always had ...
by chloe
Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose intolerant???
Replies: 14
Views: 7934

Bloorain,
I want to thank you for this post. I am lactose intolerant and have been my whole life. The link you attached convinced me to look into it. Especially this part:

The bad breath is caused by the lactose rich foods sitting in the person's intestines and fermenting. The body tries to get rid ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗