THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Nickitta
Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New to this site and absolutely desperate to find a cure
Replies: 1
Views: 1678

New to this site and absolutely desperate to find a cure

Hello!

I'm so glad I've find this site. Bad breath is a curse which has prevented me to enjoy my life fully for the last 8 years.

I've tried everything. I clean my mouth thoroughly, scrape my tongue daily. I've had my 4 wisdom teeth removed, tried countless treatments, bought acidophilus, but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗