THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by SOLUTIONPLEASE
Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: AN SPECIALIST IN SPAIN. PLEASE READ!
Replies: 1
Views: 1277

AN SPECIALIST IN SPAIN. PLEASE READ!

HI EVERYBODY!

I have suffered from halitosis all my life. As you I have tried everything you can imagine and people have made jokes on me and they still do. I work as a teacher and my students are sincere but cruel. Every day I hear comments like, "It stinks in here", "Her breath makes me feel ...
by SOLUTIONPLEASE
Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New to this site and absolutely desperate to find a cure
Replies: 1
Views: 1676

THIS TERRIBLE CONDITION FOR MORE THAN 16 YEARS.

HI, EVRYONE. FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I'M MEXICAN AND DON'T KNOW THE LANGUAGE WELL.

I'D READ STORIES LIKE MINE BUT NEVER WROTE BEFORE. NOW I'VE DECIDED TO DO IT CAUSE I'M VERY DEPRESSED. CURRENTLY I'M 30 YEARS AND I HAVE SUFFERED FROM THIS CONDITION SINCE AROUND 16 YERAS AGO. I HAVE ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗