THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by Crystle
Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

So, I am still suffering with this awful malady and nothing is working for me. I have tried the lemon juice and acv to 'cleanse' my system but it caused me to have painful stomach cramps at night so I have stopped it. The PND stopped when I did repeated nasal irrigation and the smell (that I can ...
by Crystle
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: saliva PH
Replies: 8
Views: 7395

I meant how alkaline does the saliva have to be in order to encourage anaerobic bacteria. I have read that healthy saliva can be slightly alkaline (around pH 7.5).
by Crystle
Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: saliva PH
Replies: 8
Views: 7395

when you say alkaline, above which pH do you mean? above pH 7.5?

The other thing I am confused about is, why do people recommend baking powder (bicarbonate of soda) toothpastes, when this causes the saliva pH to go very alkaline and therefore potentially worsening the problem?
by Crystle
Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: saliva PH
Replies: 8
Views: 7395

Murat: Do you think that saliva pH has any effect on halitosis? do you think that by keeping your saliva pH within a certain range, the growth of anaerobic bacteria can be inhibited? if so, what range would that be?
by Crystle
Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: saliva PH
Replies: 8
Views: 7395

From what I have read, you saliva should be very slightly alkaline, around 7.5 is good.

I have read around this issue and personally now think that acid ph is bad. You need to introduce oxygen into your mouth to kill of the anaerobic bacteria, which is why people recommend hydrogen peroxide as a ...
by Crystle
Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

I wanted to let people know something that may work for PND. I have been trying multiple things at once so I can't be sure which one is doing the job. This is what I have been doing.
Salt and bicarb nasal irrigation tid
one lozenge of L.reuteris daily
a thorough tongue clean tid
xilitol chewing gum ...
by Crystle
Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

James: I do think it is possible that the smell is coming from my nose. It is difficult to tell exactly. But if I take a big sniff and then swallow and breath out through my nose, I can smell something bad and I get a bad taste in the mouth. So I feel that somewhere between the back of my nose and ...
by Crystle
Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

James: I've already tried Blis K12. It didn't work long term, if at all,, and it's too expensive for me to take continuously. If I have PND, which seems likely as the underlying cause, how do I get rid of this? it seems there is no real cure. I have read that nasal corticosteroids are no good for ...
by Crystle
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

Of course, all the so called bad breath Drs are in it for the money. I might have PND yes, and am trying salt water nasal rinses multiple times a day and a nasal spray.

Apart from the enzyme problem that a small minority of people have, most BB probably comes from bacteria somewhere in the body ...
by Crystle
Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help me find a cure
Replies: 15
Views: 4387

help me find a cure

Hi.. I am new here and have been reading a lot of interesting info on this forum. I have been suffering from bad breath for about 10 years and over the past years it's been getting steadily worse. I am at the desperate stage now after having tried so many 'cures' and researched for months on end as ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗