THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 33 matches
- Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tetanus / diphtheria PLEASE READ
- Replies: 23
- Views: 10088
- Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 11775
This a great post. Thanks. I have noticed when I drink vodka my breath and taste are better. Vodka is very acidic. The word, "acid" has a negative connotation and reputation I always tried to avoid it as best I can. It makes sense now. I have always had the symptoms of low acidity but I presumed ...
- Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: levaquin antibiotic
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3624
levaquin antibiotic
There has been lot of discussions about antibiotics here. I have been on h.pylori treatment with antibiotics without having h.pylori and like many its only during the duration of the treatment I had relief. Let me also say that levaquin has been the most effective antibiotic for me.
- Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)
- Replies: 41
- Views: 19571
- Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lingual tonsils
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19363
I,ve been cleaning my linual tonsils for 2 days now and my mouth feels much cleaner now. BB is not gone but i don´t have a very bad taste in my mouth . I´m gonna try to clean my lingual tonsils 3 times a day and see what happens. I never thought that it could be the problem but it can, cause i have ...
- Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lingual tonsils
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19363
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArBG3FRAH5s
This is interesting. You could see the yellow pus around the throat and lingual tonsils. I need to ask my doctor if I can see my throat.
This is interesting. You could see the yellow pus around the throat and lingual tonsils. I need to ask my doctor if I can see my throat.
- Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lingual tonsils
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19363
- Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lingual tonsils
- Replies: 30
- Views: 19363
lingual tonsils
So I've had my palatine tonsils and adenoid removed. It has helped...don't ask me how, but I just know it has. I still have bad breath though, and I'm wondering if lingual tonsils are causing the "left over" bad breath. My ENT told me there are too many of them to be removed, but I believe he just ...
- Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: To Jimi, the owner of this site?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1921
To Jimi, the owner of this site?
To Jimi or whoever owns this site,
I thank you for putting up this site. It shows how much you care and how proactive you are in searching for a cure. If you need some help, I would be happy to assist you in my spare time. I feel as if I need to do something too...sort of like it's my destiny and ...
I thank you for putting up this site. It shows how much you care and how proactive you are in searching for a cure. If you need some help, I would be happy to assist you in my spare time. I feel as if I need to do something too...sort of like it's my destiny and ...
- Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i hate life
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3131
Here is what Islam says about bad breath:
If a person has a bad breath, then he not only will harm his fellow Muslims, but also the angels as well. Notice that the first Saying of our beloved Prophet is not just limited to bad breath. Any type of bad smell that comes out of a person is not accepted ...
If a person has a bad breath, then he not only will harm his fellow Muslims, but also the angels as well. Notice that the first Saying of our beloved Prophet is not just limited to bad breath. Any type of bad smell that comes out of a person is not accepted ...
- Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i hate life
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3131
i hate life
someone want to chat with me? I'm feeling really down and lonely. 
- Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: KForceK12 Probiotic
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5185
man we literally have sh.it breath...read that solobacterium moorei is found in poop. Don't mean to be disgusting but whenever I get poop on my fingers while wiping and clean my fingers, it still smells horrible...this is some powerful stinking bacteria. It's so amazing how small amounts of this bad ...
- Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Ambiguous Reactions Thread
- Replies: 42
- Views: 13156
smell while in car
Do you guys ever smell rotten egg in your car while you drive? Is that the car or is it me?
- Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HOW TO DEAL WITH PND?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6673
- Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CHLORHEXIDINE
- Replies: 29
- Views: 13827
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.