THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by rachel77
Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Now I am getting depressed
Replies: 9
Views: 5036

I know how you feel. I've been having weird body odour and BB for nearly a year, and I had it about 5 years ago for a while. For some reason the BB is better now that I eat plain yoghurt a lot. It's soo frustrating, the 5 doctors I've been to say they can't smell anything but I have had notes left ...
by rachel77
Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A Misterious Story about a Member that supossedly got cured
Replies: 10
Views: 5157

Hey everyone, I'm new on here so I'm sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else. Have any of you guys tried eating plain yoghurt (like the thick Greek style). Sounds stupid but I've been having strange bad breath for nearly a year that just popped up suddenly. Nothing seemed to help (even ...
by rachel77
Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCEESS WITH PROBIOTICS & PILLS FOR CAND
Replies: 3
Views: 1525

Even try just normal plain yoghurt (eg: Greek yoghurt). I've had bad breath for nearly a year for a reason unknown to me and when I started eating plain yoghurt twice a day it improved a lot. I used to take pro- biotic tablets before, unfortunately didn't seem to help. This is probably already ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗