THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by BBtired
Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:57 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Surely this can't be it....forever?
Replies: 13
Views: 5936

hey @james

Do you mean like with a neti pot?

I did this for a few days at a yoga retreat , what a strange sensation, but defo willing to try again.

Why do you recommend not starting with the HP? Did you have a bad experience? Must admit, I'm a little bit nervous about washing my mouth out with ...
by BBtired
Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Surely this can't be it....forever?
Replies: 13
Views: 5936

Archimonde, I'm not sure how much of my thread you read, but you'll notice I mention different types of reactions. Now while you may find it hard to believe that no one's told me I have BB, I'm not!

However, I do know that I have it, that it's not phantom, and I'm also certain that it's not an ...
by BBtired
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Surely this can't be it....forever?
Replies: 13
Views: 5936

Hey @archimonde, thanks for your response, but yeah, I'm very sure this is not an allergic reaction of any kind. Unless you count an allergic reaction to the rank smell coming from my mouth and nostrils :D

I know how I respond to bad breath - even the mild kind, - and this is that...and tax! :D
by BBtired
Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:59 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Surely this can't be it....forever?
Replies: 13
Views: 5936

Hey there,

I'm a digital strategist - basically I help companies and brands define and execute their online marketing strategy, with a focus on inbound marketing.

There are lots of online jobs depending on what your skill set is, or equally importantly, what new skill sets you'd be willing to ...
by BBtired
Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Surely this can't be it....forever?
Replies: 13
Views: 5936

Surely this can't be it....forever?

Hi guys, I've been lurking around this forum for a while now, but after today, felt like I needed to reach out ,find some sort of respite and community, and hopefully (fingers and toes crossed) some help.

I'll try and be brief-ish.

I first noticed that I had BB in the summer of 2011. Every time I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗