More information:
http://www.21stcenturydental.com/smith/ ... Bleach.htm
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you ever tried Peroxide Carbamide?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1117
- Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you ever tried Peroxide Carbamide?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1117
Have you ever tried Peroxide Carbamide?
Hello to everyone!
I'm new at this forum, first of all I want to say sorry for my English, I'm from Spain (Europe, not South America :P) and I hope you all understand me.
I have tried lots of products, possible cures and everything without having positive results. Looking at Spanish forums like ...
I'm new at this forum, first of all I want to say sorry for my English, I'm from Spain (Europe, not South America :P) and I hope you all understand me.
I have tried lots of products, possible cures and everything without having positive results. Looking at Spanish forums like ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.