Hi,
I'm also a filipino. My problem started when I reached here in abroad, it has been more than 5 years now. I'm here in UAE, Middle East. I spent more than 1,000 USD but still cannot find the solution. Right now I'm using therabreath since it helps little bit, at least for one hour :oops: . My ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: friends, anyone?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 13411
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.