THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anybody just given up?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7277
Dude...I can't help but laugh at that post. It's soo funny because its SO true. I agree with the post above though, the cure for cancer will come before a cure for bb. If you think about it...does anyone you even KNOW have bb??? I can recall a few people having bb SOMETIMES but never a chronic case ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.