I'm somewhat new to this forum so I hope I'm posting in the right place. It's in reference to the nasal irrigation. Since I've benefited from all your experiences, I hope I can also provide some valuable information.
First off, I have to say that I think my bad breath is due to post-nasal drip. I ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Irrigation - I believe it is working
- Replies: 62
- Views: 37794
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.