THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 23 matches
I have been suffering from bb from last 12 years and tryed nearly all the common treatments available. got my tonsils removed, my nasal septum fixed,my aillergy controlled, had two gastroscopies but nothing worked. now i am going for a TMAU test in december. although tmau is uncurable disease but i ...
- Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: UK XMas Meetup, London, 12pm Dec 13th 2008
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5468
- Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB Couples.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2767
wow!!
thats what I was thinking from a long time. I definetly need a gf with whom i can share my concerns and all the good things life has to offer. Thats one of the way through which we can live a normal life. I am a good looking person and i know loads of girls who had a crush on me but i never ...
thats what I was thinking from a long time. I definetly need a gf with whom i can share my concerns and all the good things life has to offer. Thats one of the way through which we can live a normal life. I am a good looking person and i know loads of girls who had a crush on me but i never ...
- Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: HELP: I am new here ...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1753
- Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: oo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1397
Hi mich80!
I live in Berkshire and i often travel to Hamsphire. Mostly Basingstoke. Recently i attended a meetup arranged near Tower bridge London by a very active member named Arun. 10 people from this site attended that meeting. One even travelled from Florida (USA). It was great fun. The spring ...
I live in Berkshire and i often travel to Hamsphire. Mostly Basingstoke. Recently i attended a meetup arranged near Tower bridge London by a very active member named Arun. 10 people from this site attended that meeting. One even travelled from Florida (USA). It was great fun. The spring ...
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: is it posible that other people can smell u and others dont?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7655
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Ambiguous Reactions Thread
- Replies: 42
- Views: 13157
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I smell like shit and want to
- Replies: 38
- Views: 56860
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:00 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I smell like shit and want to
- Replies: 38
- Views: 56860
listen drastic!!
your problem is same as ours. BAD BREATH IS NOT FATAL AT ALL, what can be fatal is depression and that is what you have got. its a neurogical chemical imbalance initiated by constant feeling of sadness. what you need to do is see a doctor about ur depression not about halitosis. i ...
your problem is same as ours. BAD BREATH IS NOT FATAL AT ALL, what can be fatal is depression and that is what you have got. its a neurogical chemical imbalance initiated by constant feeling of sadness. what you need to do is see a doctor about ur depression not about halitosis. i ...
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I never got to flirt growing up
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2688
all the pleasures this world has to offer are not for us!!! I got chronic bb at beginning of my teenage. now here i am, never had a girlfind, or a close friend at all. nearly 24 years old now. I know loads of girls who had a crush on me. but bcoz of my fear of getting humiliated, i always ignored ...
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:18 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Waiter is an asshole, I wanted to cry or punch him
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5532
- Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: All of you are invited!! Meet up in London
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1457
All of you are invited!! Meet up in London
Hi guys!
I know its repetion of the same topic but its really important that we join hands and give strength to each other in our fight against halitosis and its bad social impact. To help our cause, a meetup has been arranged on 13 and 14 of september near tower bridge London. the venue will be ...
I know its repetion of the same topic but its really important that we join hands and give strength to each other in our fight against halitosis and its bad social impact. To help our cause, a meetup has been arranged on 13 and 14 of september near tower bridge London. the venue will be ...
- Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192933
- Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192933
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.