THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by IMFREE
Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..
Replies: 18
Views: 6381

I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..

Hi,I'm new but I've been coming to this forum for a couple of months now.

I just wanted to say I got rid of my bb..I have been having bb since the age of 12 and bb from the nose since I was 14 but I'm 19 now..basically what I did was some research on the internet for about 5 months.I went back to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗