THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:17 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: The day that changed my life
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3095
Ya know,I never knew people had such issues with bad breath.My brother has CH,he doesn't know though.The odor is overwhelming,very strong.He's had plenty of friends,and some girl friends,although people have said he needs a mint.I have only one question,in CH,can the odor be so easily covered up by ...
- Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ppl with bb with no friends but a lover?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3743
I don't have chronic halitosis,but I still fear talking to people real close,like a phobia.Of course I smoke,so I'm sure my breath is bad often.But I don't worry bout it no more,I just talk,and if I torture some one oh well.Or I just keep chewing winter fresh gum,that boosts the confidence.My only ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.