THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by hatemylife
Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Surgery Scheduled!
Replies: 4
Views: 2111

I don't know if any of this will help, but I'm willing to try anything, and more importantly systematically rule out possible causes. It's easy to say that you shouldn't let it define you, but it is you. Whenever anyone looks at you, thinks about you, is around you, that is what they associate with ...
by hatemylife
Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Surgery Scheduled!
Replies: 4
Views: 2111

Surgery Scheduled!

So, as a result of my bad breath, I've lost my job, I've just separated from my wife, I've lost most of my friends, and I'm become more and more depressed. For the past 2 years my wife wouldn't kiss me, and hardly ever had sex with me. She left me. I hate being in social situations because I always ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗