THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 28 matches
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: wild oregano oil/peptol bismol tablets/magnolia tree extract
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1661
I'm trying the wild oregano oil. I bought some 100% OO but it's way to strong to take by itself. OO is a "hot" oil and it burns if undiluted. I diluted it with some sesame oil: 1 part OO to four parts oil in a glass bottle with an eye dropper. Then I can put one or two drops on the back of my tongue ...
- Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 25999
Re: HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515
HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515:
I AM SORRY, I DIDN'T WORKED OUT FOR YOU, THANK GOD, IT HAD HELPED ME, AND, I HADN'T FEEL ANY OF STOMACH PROBLEMS THAT YOU MENSION, AND, ANOTHER THINK THAT MADE IT SO INTERESTING FOR ME, IS THAT I READ ABOUT THE OREGANO OIL, THAT BACTERIA, CAN'T GET INMUNE TO IT, AS THEY ...
I AM SORRY, I DIDN'T WORKED OUT FOR YOU, THANK GOD, IT HAD HELPED ME, AND, I HADN'T FEEL ANY OF STOMACH PROBLEMS THAT YOU MENSION, AND, ANOTHER THINK THAT MADE IT SO INTERESTING FOR ME, IS THAT I READ ABOUT THE OREGANO OIL, THAT BACTERIA, CAN'T GET INMUNE TO IT, AS THEY ...
- Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!
- Replies: 13
- Views: 25999
- Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4702
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4702
I agree that we should keep a positive attitude, but that by itself isn't going to solve the problem. It's basically a practical problem, not a mental problem. We have to keep trying to find a practical solution, or at least a way to keep it under control. We have to keep an open mind about possible ...
- Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bismuth manages my bb
- Replies: 100
- Views: 63632
Thanks, searching. I never heard of bismuth subsalicylate for bb before. I'm going to try it tonight. My problem is that unpleasant smelling mucus collects in the lower throat area. I can rarely cough it up or swallow it. I need something I can swallow that will be anti-microbial and odor absorbing ...
- Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried SmartMouth Mouthwash?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7442
I'm not promoting Smart Mouth, just presenting information. I posted that FAQ because it has more information than the one on the smartmouth web site. I just started using SM yesterday so I don't know whether it will work for me or not. They say it takes two weeks to be fully effective. Time will ...
- Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried SmartMouth Mouthwash?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7442
- Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried SmartMouth Mouthwash?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7442
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Ranitidine works for me
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5387
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anybody tried magnolia tree bark extract?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11125
I just tried the gum and also a supplement called "Relora" which contains magnolia bark and some other ingredient. Relora is supposed to help with anxiety.
Unfortunately one of the side effects for me seems to be a lot of heartburn, so I stopped using the gum and supplement. And the gum contains ...
Unfortunately one of the side effects for me seems to be a lot of heartburn, so I stopped using the gum and supplement. And the gum contains ...
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
- Replies: 82
- Views: 45420
Talking about from the moment right before I started using the mms to right now, I can say that it's been about 50% improvement. And it's only been a week so I'm pretty happy with that and hope that my breath will get better and better as I continue to take it. Regarding my history with bb, if you ...
- Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't take it anymore!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4505
- Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Colloidal silver
- Replies: 16
- Views: 18499
- Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I can't take it anymore!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4505
Isn't it unusual for references to be checked before the first interview? Most companies in the US only check the references when they're interested in a job candidate they've already interviewed at least once. Maybe it's different in the UK.
In the US, people have sued for getting bad references ...
In the US, people have sued for getting bad references ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.