Sharon,
I also have those moments, I have driven by my old schools and felt all the pain, embarrasment and isolation return. Even any happy memories get jumbled/skewed up in this BB world!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 82 matches
- Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: burst into tears when filing tax return
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4380
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It never ends!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4510
Thank you for the your encouragements but its just one of those days! You know what hurts the most is having to decline social events because of this problem. I am afraid of loud music, alcohol and finger foods cause all these factors make my breath more toxic. I hate trying to talk over the music ...
- Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:58 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: It never ends!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4510
It never ends!
So this beautiful girl who works out at the gym wants to be my friend and comes all close to me and talks and her breath is like cool air and I just stand there nodding and basically acting weird like I have my whole life. Why is it that I am mad at her for wanting to stand so close to me, I feel as ...
- Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: dentist said use listerine (bastard)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7066
I know that you are angry and I would want to rip the mofo's heart out if he said that to me. I hate them for just dismissing us like that! If it was so simple why would someone sit there and cry in a dentist office! I feel so bad for you and your son who has to witness that. I feel bad for anyone ...
- Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: What are some of the meanest thing people have said about yo
- Replies: 79
- Views: 45048
Hi Leonardo,
I know how you feel, its the part where I missed out on dreams, ambitions, social gatherings all those things that really hurt the most, wasted life. I saw a documentary on 2 older couples who were deaf their whole life and they had some type of surgery that would help them hear again ...
I know how you feel, its the part where I missed out on dreams, ambitions, social gatherings all those things that really hurt the most, wasted life. I saw a documentary on 2 older couples who were deaf their whole life and they had some type of surgery that would help them hear again ...
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Bad Breath..Therobreath
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5308
same here, theracrap toothpaste is the only thing i use because it is not minty. the mouthwash is disgusting and tastes metalic and the bb comes back in shit and metallic form. I am not saying i ever ever have fresh breath after i use it the toothpaste but I guess it takes the shit smell down a few ...
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:22 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: first time venting frustration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2521
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:13 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15516
- Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15516
noone in my family has, just me. Neither one of my parents or siblings. How do you think that makes me feel. I think that 2 of my kids have it too. I have passed it to them somehow. I am so sick of this. I feel bad that they are going to have to go thru life like this. They are already aware of it ...
- Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I am back and still angry...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7700
- Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:04 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I am back and still angry...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7700
- Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:39 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I am back and still angry...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7700
- Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: any relief even if temporary???
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3681
- Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I swear gum makes it worse!!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 12280
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.