THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 101 matches
- Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:18 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8533
Re: Anyone from Baltimore or NY ?
I'm from NY - lower Manhattan - female. PM me if you still want to meet up. Thanks-
- Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This is getting worse
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3914
- Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update on my good breath.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5134
- Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Update on my good breath.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5134
- Sat May 30, 2009 6:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any1 want to meet up around NYC? & thoughts about meetin
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3188
NY Confused - I'd like to meet. I am often so paralized by this problem that meeting anybody - even people who say they suffer from the same thing is just so overwhelming. Do you live or work in the city or near it? If not I'm sure I could travel to where you are. Its so interesting with the amount ...
- Wed May 20, 2009 11:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11284
- Sun May 10, 2009 4:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11284
Hi - I haven't posted in so long but I had to respond to this email. I am actually going through the EXACT SAME hell as Bleh. On my job, EVERYBODY knows about my situation and they all take turns walking by my cubicle, sniffing and making rude remarks: she stinks, she smells type of comments. For ...
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found my cure
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11479
- Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How come people just all of a sudden
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6320
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I'm going to quit my job.
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6797
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How come people just all of a sudden
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6320
- Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsills out and cured
- Replies: 38
- Views: 13519
- Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do I have the strongest BB on this board
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4536
- Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsills out and cured
- Replies: 38
- Views: 13519
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: There's hope for you if you will get out of that hole.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4701
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.