THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by yadi171
Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171088

Praying for results

Hello,

It's funny that I'm seeing this now after I just had my adenoids removed on Monday. I truly won't know if it worked for me until the scabs come off. Here is my story: I've only noticed I've had bad breath for the last two years and I have done everything you can think of to get rid of this ...
by yadi171
Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Meeting new Los Angeles area
Replies: 10
Views: 2951

Would love to meet

Yes I would love to meet up in love in LA. Can you please add me to your Facebook private page?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗