THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Luckyhope
Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:05 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety
Replies: 11
Views: 6975

Thanks a lot for all of the great advice and encouragement. I've been through a lot because of this. I just hope I find the courage to go back to that peer group. I need to get use to reactions. That's what I fear the most. What will people say.

I've been going out a lot more recently though. I go ...
by Luckyhope
Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath its a BLESS
Replies: 7
Views: 3914

What your doing takes a lot of courage. To be yourself with this takes strength because you always have rejection there. It helps to look at the bright side the way you are. I don't to that. I let my bad breath hold me back.
by Luckyhope
Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My battle with bad breath and social anxiety
Replies: 11
Views: 6975

My battle with bad breath and social anxiety

I first got bad breath when I was around 16. I was entering into a new school after dropping out for a yr because of social anxiety. Everything went great. I ate candy and gum to mask the smell. I was the popular girl in school. And all the guys liked me. (well not all of them but you know what I ...
by Luckyhope
Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: date thread
Replies: 29
Views: 11598

I would date someone that suffered from bad breath. If I can't understand who will.

Something that was suppose to be so positive got turned south because of a few negative nancys. When you get a negative response from others that suffer how is that suppose to make you feel. We fear rejection and ...
by Luckyhope
Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy and still have BB?
Replies: 7
Views: 3417

I took my tonsils out and it didn't effect my breath. I would say my breath is somewhat better but its still there. I had to get my wisdom teeth removed too because I had a nasty smell coming from them but it didn't get rid of the bad breath. It just helped it a little. Now I can chew gum and it ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗