THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by tasha045
Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please Help!!!!!!! Had BB as long as I can remember!!!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 1344

Please Help!!!!!!! Had BB as long as I can remember!!!!!

First of all let me say that I'm happy I am not alone. I am a 35 year old female business owner who deals with 99% of male clients. I am losing business because of my Breath. I talk to clients and they usually cover their noses or back away from me. I am a very attactive female who is married. My ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗