THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by crazy_beautiful
Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10821

to everyone!

I am sorry but I hope you all understand that I was just telling my story..Because I have been hurt by a lot of men..at first they say hi to me or even say you know your pretty and try to approach me but then the day after it seems like they don't want to talk to me again..
I will not say those ...
by crazy_beautiful
Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10821

tocute,
I know how you feel ,when you have been doing everything and people still think you have bad oral hygiene..it suckS! sometimes I could control my BB..I always need to brush my teeth after every meals or after 3 hours.. antibiotics help for a short time and then BB becomes worse if you stop ...
by crazy_beautiful
Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10821

Hi everyone! I'm new here..Hi tocute! I've been visiting this site for 6 mos,but I was too shy to join.Then I found out that there are some pretty women who have BB.so id like to share my story too.. I am 23 years old..I also got the looks, I am beautiful and a talented person..unfortunately, I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗