So since my journey like many others had been a very difficult one, but one that is well on its way to a positive outcome i'm going to share my thoughts with you all.
When i first really wanted to cure myself i tried everything got my tonsils cut out, took every supplement under the sun, tried ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 7 matches
- Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guessing for a cure
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1057
- Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: help me find a cure
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4387
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: help me find a cure
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4387
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3542
- Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3542
Low stomach acid is usually linked to high stress so i would look down that avenue this is completely different from me.
the company i used was www.gorebioscience.co.uk
the company i used was www.gorebioscience.co.uk
- Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3542
- Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm back
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3542
I'm back
Hi everyone i have not been on this forum a while i have a new user name now as i forgot my old password.
I have also been struggling with halitosis but i am now able to manage it and i am in a much happier place i even have a girl friend now but i still have that thought in the back of my mind ...
I have also been struggling with halitosis but i am now able to manage it and i am in a much happier place i even have a girl friend now but i still have that thought in the back of my mind ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.