THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by kostugova
Tue May 10, 2011 2:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My diagnosis, PND
Replies: 45
Views: 18991

I am not a doctor, I just one of the sufferers and my son got a bb too.
I just was going from doctor to doctor and I'd like Murad to tale a look at my CT.
I don;t want to do ANY surgery because nobody knows if it't will help.
by kostugova
Mon May 09, 2011 3:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My diagnosis, PND
Replies: 45
Views: 18991

I don't know any of information could lead to bb. I just try to help
people to understand the cause.
Also I have a mild fever every day after 3p.m.
Does anyone has a fever?
by kostugova
Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My diagnosis, PND
Replies: 45
Views: 18991

Hello, I was watching this site for a long time and I performed all the testing a couple of times and was on rounds of antibiotics last one -
Levaquin almost made me disabled and I took it in dose of 500mg
once a day together with docycilline 100mg twice a day. No result!
My CT scan result ...
by kostugova
Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104645

I saw ENT specialist in Chicago and he made CT scan took some cultures,prescribed clarythromiacin.On the time when I took the first dose of antibiotic I felt dull pain inside of my head that dissapiared next day.
After taking full course of antibiotics I didnt notice any difference in my breath.
But ...
by kostugova
Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cultural test
Replies: 0
Views: 905

Cultural test

I wonder if some of you ever made a sinus and nasal culture sensitivity test
to test what kind of antibiotiks you bacteria is sensitiv to? I read on the Internet that sometimes people were cured that way
by kostugova
Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 193125

IL, USA
by kostugova
Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Prevention Magazine Treatment
Replies: 1
Views: 1681

Did you try aloe vera?? How do you fell?? Any better??
by kostugova
Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need advice
Replies: 6
Views: 2765

Hi everyone !

My son has a bad breath in the motning before he didnt wash his teeth and later evening.It is smell like ( I even cannot discribe).One things i cannot understand why it is happened in the same time...
My husbund took a lot of medications, had sinus problems.
Now he is scared about my health: how ...
by kostugova
Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need advice
Replies: 6
Views: 2765

I need advice

I am 4 month in the Us . My husbund had BB 20 years , now i have it , and my 14 years old son has it!! We got marry only 4 month ago.
Tell me if somebody had the same expierence?? I shoked !!!
Thank you!!!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗