I posted with the honest intention of helping people. If this has been mistaken as misinformation or advertising, then please don't misread my intentions.
I wouldn't dream of misleading anyone on this problem because I've been there and I know how much it hurts. But I do mean it when I say this ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentyl PH works
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5404
- Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dentyl PH works
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5404
Dentyl PH works
Hi all,
Just joined.
I have gone all through my adult life with this nightmarish condition and I don't need to tell you how hard it's been. Thank God I've always had great friends and a great family. But in the last few years I have discovered how to use Dentyl and it has made a HUGE difference ...
Just joined.
I have gone all through my adult life with this nightmarish condition and I don't need to tell you how hard it's been. Thank God I've always had great friends and a great family. But in the last few years I have discovered how to use Dentyl and it has made a HUGE difference ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.