THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by rsx101
Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone give me some advice?
Replies: 3
Views: 2053

Can anyone give me some advice?

Hello, this is my first post. I have had bad breath for the past 4 years. I brush my teeth and a few minutes later its back. I also have not been to a dentist for 4 years. I noticed that the fillings for cavities I had in the past have disappeared and I remember at the time I had about 6. Can this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗