THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by gregory
Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: smelling your own breath
Replies: 7
Views: 4431

I cup my hands and breath then smell
by gregory
Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: IAN GREGORY
Replies: 11
Views: 6362

oh.. well if someone else could ring me if posible.

Well I don't know how to use the Chat feature?
by gregory
Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:25 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: IAN GREGORY
Replies: 11
Views: 6362

would you be able to ring me now, I would like to ask you something, I am unsure how to use the website, my phone number is : 01625 260904
by gregory
Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:54 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: IAN GREGORY
Replies: 11
Views: 6362

no I am not, sorry if it came accross that way, are there any tablets that can be taken to control halitosis, available in the UK? I have tried chewing gum, mints and nothing works!
by gregory
Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:59 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: IAN GREGORY
Replies: 11
Views: 6362

IAN GREGORY

I am a school teacher who has halitosis, I love it, breathing on the pupils, 01625 260904 is my number I would if someone could ring me to help me cure this or what I can use to get rid of the smell, but I do like annoying the pupils but would prefer to be rid of the disease, thanks in advance, oh ...
by gregory
Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is bad breath genetic?
Replies: 6
Views: 8559

yes it is genetic and uncurable. sorry. =D> =;
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗