THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Ugaali
Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:01 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay
Replies: 9
Views: 8231

I see a lot of improvement ever since I started making this smoothie. Now and then I get the usual bad breath in the morning or when I eat dairy foods and red meat. just pretty much watch what you eat and at lest use the bathroom twice a day and you should be good.

Good luck guys and never give up.
by Ugaali
Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay
Replies: 9
Views: 8231

Yeah I used to suffered from fatigue but not white tongue since I brush my teeth after almost every major meal that I eat through out the day.

As of right now it's been two weeks and I feel a lot better about my breath. I go to the bathroom on daily base now and the poop breath that used to make ...
by Ugaali
Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:33 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay
Replies: 9
Views: 8231

Is working so far. I'm noticing few things for example when I'm in my room for few hours the whole room used to smell bad and also when I'm driving and my car windows were closed it also used to smell bad. these two things have gone now. My main issue was not going to the bathroom more often and so ...
by Ugaali
Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:42 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay
Replies: 9
Views: 8231

I found the perfect way to keep my bad breath at bay

I suffered from bad breath ever since I was 13 years old. Right now I'm 26 year old male. Around the age it started I had some kind of skin rashes and that was back in Africa. So I was taken to the doctor and he recommended for me to take antibiotics shots for like 3 weeks I think. Soon after the ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗