THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Sat May 10, 2008 8:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A simple homework assignment for everyone here
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1592
A simple homework assignment for everyone here
Hey guys, I have been a lurker on this site for over a year now. My story is like so many of yours, I have suffered from halitosis for about two years now. I have become withdrawn, severely depressed and anxious 24/7 due to this terrible problem. It all started because someone offered me a piece of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.